How You Can Help
Our courses and classes are offered at no cost to schools, community organizations, or individuals of any age.
We rely on individual donations, grants and business sponsorships to fund our garden overhead and programs. Your donations will allow us to move forward, grow and expand.
A True Community Endeavor
Volunteer gardeners, landscape designers, arborists, builders, permaculturists, educators and the business community have all contributed to the funding and infrastructure development of our site, as well as the preparation and presentation of our programs.
Donations of materials and labor to assist in maintaining the site are most appreciated as well as monetary donations.
We are grateful to these generous contributors who have made the Community Garden possible:
- Young Idyllwild, Inc.
- Idyllwild Association of Realtors
- Dora Dillman, Realtor and Donor of the Garden Site
- John Millhouse, Realtor/Owner of Idyllwild Town Realty
- Jacob Teel, SoCal Renovations
- Ken Gioeli, Proprietor of Idyllwild Gardens Nursery and Landscape Contractor
- April Palmer Landscape Design
- Bob and Corinne Greenamyer, Casa de los Cedros
- Deborah Geisinger
- Deborah Wallis
- HK Smith Materials
- Helen Hixon and Mountain Pottery
- Idyllwild Garden Club
- Jack Stone, Chiropractor, Fruit Tree Donor
- Julie Koppel Art
- Julie Lively, Moving Lively
- Julie Roy, Alpaca Fiber Art
- Kathleen Tracy at Pilates in the Pines
- MiddleRidge Winery
- Miles Thomas, Community Acupuncture
- Noah Whitney, Pacific Slope Tree Service
- Pacific Slope Tree Service
- Pete Holzman Fine Furniture, Signage
- Pine Cove Water District
- Pino Tree Service
- Plant Food Supper Club
- Reba Coulter and Forest Folk
- Russell Kitchen, The Soil Kitchen
- Smith Pipe and Supply
- The Town Baker
- Tim Eddings, Contractor
- Tricia Pilkington
- Village Hardware